Pages

Sunday 10 May 2009

More than just a singer




Hello there!

Are you ready for singing? Of course you are. Here's a good song for you to practise. I hope you get it perfect!

Tip: Turn the volume down and try to imitate his or her accent. You can also pay attention to her mouth. This will help you to pronounce the song better and what's more, to make it English.





Below you can use both video and lyrics and there you go! You will become the best singer ever!


You Tube video



Lyrics | Fairground Attraction lyrics - Perfect lyrics



This my favourite song. What about yours?

2 comments:

  1. Below you can read Tatiana's musical preferences:

    "My music
    I am speaking about my music collection. Well my first album was UPA Dance's CD when I was younger. Before I bought the music, but now I download from Internet, all the weeks I donwnload some singles.

    My fauvourite album is Jaula de Grillos, because it is a modern music and its is very beautiful. I listen to music in a lot of things:
    YouTube, Marta's ipod, computer Radio.
    I like music because it's funny and you can have a good time.

    Tatiana, thank you for your opinion. By the way, what type of music do you like listening to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Natalia's musical likings:

    "Music collection
    My music colection is very varied because I like all types of music. The first CD I bought was one of Ricky Martin and I liked it because it was very emotional.
    Nowadays my favorite CD is "Personas" of "Canto del Loco." I like them because they are funny and I have a good time when I listen to them".

    Thank you Natalia, what type of music does Ricky sing? Can you describe it?

    Thanks for your musical comments

    ReplyDelete